» Booth Space – The Exhibit Hall/Learning Center is sold out.
- Link to the interactive map to see the floor plan.
- Contact Jeff Mitchell at email@example.com or 847-430-5072 to be placed on the waiting list.
- Review the Rules and Regulations for deadlines and more.
» Submit Learning Objectives
- Learning Objectives are required of all exhibiting companies.
- Review the guidelines and samples; then submit.
» Apply for 2018 Industry Symposia
Symposia presented by our industry partners take place prior to the start of the AAHKS scientific sessions. Attendees begin registering for Symposia on June 1.
» Request meeting space
You may request additional meeting space by completing this online application.
» Make Hotel Reservations – July 2018
Hotel Room Scam Advisory – Make reservations only with the hotel directly
You may be contacted by phone or email by outside housing companies (Expo Housing Services, Global Elite Travel, National Travel Associates, Travel Group Partners) to secure hotel reservations. These companies are not endorsed, affiliated or working in partnership with AAHKS (even though they may claim as such), and reservations made through these companies for our meeting cannot be guaranteed. Brokers soliciting your business have been known to accept payment without confirming room reservations. If this occurs, the hotel has no obligation to provide you with the accommodations you were expecting. Do not fall victim to this practice. AAHKS has contracted with Hilton Anatole to manage the AAHKS room block for the conference, and they are the only source that can guarantee your reservation. Please report any unauthorized solicitations to AAHKS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Registration of Employees and Independent Contractors of Exhibiting Companies
All registration for exhibit personnel and their partners must be made directly through the key contact at the exhibiting company. No exhibit representatives will be allowed to register directly via the AAHKS website.
About the Annual Meeting
Join more than 2,000 orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents and allied health professionals highly interested in primary and revision TJA. The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) 2018 Annual Meeting will be held November 1-4, 2018 in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. The Annual Meeting will feature innovative concepts and the latest advances for hip and knee arthroplasty specialists.
Targeted and Cost Effective
- A very specific target market of joint replacement surgeons
- Cost-effective exhibitor fees compared to other large meetings
- An efficient weekend schedule
- Minimal cross-scheduling of events, leaving plenty of “face-time” with attendees
Two Full Days of Booth Traffic
- Breakfast, lunch, reception and breaks in the exhibit area drive more traffic to your booth
- Scientific posters located in the Exhibit Hall/Learning Center
- Published Learning Objectives help generate focused dialogues and emphasize learning
We really enjoy working with you and your team and think AAHKS is one of our most successful meetings of the year. – Brandy, OrthoSensor
By joining us as an exhibitor and sponsor, your company will play an important role in enhancing the learning experience for attendees.
email@example.com or 847-430-5072