» Exhibit Hall/Learning Center Reservations
» Download the 2017 Prospectus
View the 2017 Prospectus for booth specifications, sponsorship, advertising and calendar checklist.
» Submit Learning Objectives
Once you have secured booth space for the 2017 AAHKS Annual Meeting, you can submit one to three learning objectives by clicking here.
» Apply for 2017 Industry Symposia
Symposia presented by our industry partners take place prior to the start of the AAHKS scientific sessions.
About the Annual Meeting
Join more than 2,000 orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents and allied health professionals highly interested in primary and revision TJA. The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) 2017 Annual Meeting will be held November 2-5, 2017 in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. The Annual Meeting will feature innovative concepts and the latest advances for hip and knee arthroplasty specialists.
Targeted and Cost Effective
- A very specific target market of joint replacement surgeons
- Cost-effective exhibitor fees compared to other large meetings
- An efficient weekend schedule
- Minimal cross-scheduling of events, leaving plenty of “face-time” with attendees
Two Full Days of Booth Traffic
- Breakfast, lunch, reception and breaks in the exhibit area drive more traffic to your booth
- Scientific posters located in the Exhibit Hall/Learning Center
- Published Learning Objectives help generate focused dialogues and emphasize learning
We really enjoy working with you and your team and think AAHKS is one of our most successful meetings of the year. – Brandy, OrthoSensor
By joining us as an exhibitor and sponsor, your company will play an important role in enhancing the learning experience for attendees.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-698-1200