About the Annual Meeting
Join more than 2,000 orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents and allied health professionals highly interested in primary and revision TJA. The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) 2018 Annual Meeting will be held November 1-4, 2018 in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. The Annual Meeting will feature innovative concepts and the latest advances for hip and knee arthroplasty specialists.
Targeted and Cost Effective
- A very specific target market of joint replacement surgeons
- Cost-effective exhibitor fees compared to other large meetings
- An efficient weekend schedule
- Minimal cross-scheduling of events, leaving plenty of “face-time” with attendees
Two Full Days of Booth Traffic
- Breakfast, lunch, reception and breaks in the exhibit area drive more traffic to your booth
- Scientific posters located in the Exhibit Hall/Learning Center
- Published Learning Objectives help generate focused dialogues and emphasize learning
We really enjoy working with you and your team and think AAHKS is one of our most successful meetings of the year. – Brandy, OrthoSensor
By joining us as an exhibitor and sponsor, your company will play an important role in enhancing the learning experience for attendees.
» Apply for 2018 Industry Symposia
Symposia presented by our industry partners take place prior to the start of the AAHKS scientific sessions.
» Hotel Room Advisory
Hotel Room Scam Advisory – Make reservations only with the hotel directly
You may be contacted by phone or email by outside housing companies to secure hotel reservations. These companies are not endorsed, affiliated or working in partnership with AAHKS (even though they may claim as such), and reservations made through these companies for our meeting cannot be guaranteed. AAHKS has contracted with Hilton Anatole to manage the AAHKS room block for the conference, and they are the only source that can guarantee your reservation. Making your reservation in the AAHKS room block also enables us to fulfill our contracts with the hotels and helps ensure that AAHKS Annual Meeting is a success. Please report any unauthorized solicitations to AAHKS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patricia Guerra, Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations
email@example.com or 847-430-5072