Thank you for taking advantage of this unique opportunity to submit Learning Objectives for the 2019 AAHKS Annual Meeting. By securing exhibit space, exhibiting companies are required by AAHKS to submit Learning Objectives by the deadline.
Purpose: Meaningful interaction
- Learning Objectives highlight unique patient and problem-oriented industry solutions and/or issues encountered in everyday practice.
- They drive meaningful, data and publication-based discussion between industry representatives and surgeons.
- The AAHKS Industry Relations Committee and AAHKS leadership believe that providing learning objectives meets the needs of our industry partners and increases learning value for attendees.
Visibility: Promote booth traffic
- Posted to your company profile on the AAHKS website
- Included in the Exhibit Hall/Learning Center Directory distributed to all attendees
- Displayed in the booth
Requirements: All Exhibitors
- Each exhibiting company must submit at least one Learning Objective and no more than three.
- Booth representatives must familiarize themselves with the Learning Objectives in order to engage visitors in meaningful discussion.
Submit one to three Learning Objectives by July 26 to be reviewed by the AAHKS Industry Relations Committee. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
The deadline for submissions is July 26, 2018.