Space for social and business functions including sales meetings, require completion and submission of this form. This form is not to be used to apply for market research, focus groups, promotions or educational or symposia activities. To apply for an Industry Symposium, click here.
- Space is assigned on a first come, first serve bases, and is limited to exhibiting companies.
- Space is limited and availability is not guaranteed.
- Set up will be based on room occupancy limitations.
- Each company is responsible for all expenses related to its function(s).
- Function promotions may not imply or suggest the event is part of the AAHKS Annual Meeting and require approval from AHHKS.
- Company staff meetings are meetings held strictly for the employees and/or representatives of the company.
- Companies are prohibited from contacting Annual Meeting registrants via email unless they have received prior permission from the recipients approving solicitations. Inappropriate marketing activities by exhibitors are prohibited.
- In accordance with ACCME standards, exhibitors are not permitted to engage in sales or promotional activities while in the Scientific Sessions or to display or distribute promotional materials before, during, or after the event, except for in designated exhibitor areas.
Please submit a separate application for each function/room requested.
Companies are prohibited from conducting or sponsoring non-AAHKS approved events directed at Annual Meeting attendees over the official dates of the Annual Meeting and within 50 miles of the Hilton Anatole Hotel. Even where a company seeks to conduct or sponsor an event outside of this 50-mile radius, if the event is directed at AAHKS Annual Meeting attendees, the company is required to submit this written request to conduct or sponsor the event to ensure that it does not conflict with Annual Meeting scientific sessions, educational programs, and social functions. Failing to submit a request for consideration will lead to penalties to be determined by AAHKS. Failure to comply may result in revocation of exhibiting privileges.