Once your abstract has been accepted for a podium presentation, review the important deadlines below to ensure proper submission of your manuscript.
- Submit your draft manuscript by September 3, 2019 at http://submit.aahks.net.
- Manuscripts for Award consideration need to be BLINDED.
- Please CLEARLY INDICATE THE TITLE of the AWARD that you are applying for (only able to submit to one) and be certain you are eligible for that Award.
- Manuscript should follow JOA formatting. Download and print format guidelines for easy reference.
Manuscript Submission for Scientific Session Moderator Review
October 11, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT)
- Submit final manuscript at http://submit.aahks.net.
- The penalty for not submitting your manuscript is that your submissions will not be reviewed the following year.
Manuscript Submission for JOA Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting
December 2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT)
- Award recipients are expected to submit their manuscripts for publication in the JOA “Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting.”
- Upload your manuscript at http://www.ees.elsevier.com/joa and select “Proceedings of AAHKS” under “choose article type” when submitting your manuscript.
- In the cover letter, note that your paper is for consideration in the “Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting” issue of the JOA and that it was selected as a podium presentation for the 2019 AAHKS Annual Meeting.
PowerPoint Presentation Format
Presentations are intended to be six minutes in length, followed by a 10-minute discussion every third or fourth presentation. If the presenter is not the senior author, then the senior author should be on site to assist with answering audience questions. PowerPoint slides must be in the widescreen 16:9 ratio format for the large screen in the ballroom. Presentations must be submitted prior to the start of the Annual Meeting. Any embedded video must be submitted as a separate file. A production crew member will be available to assist you with any last-minute changes.