Registration is closed.
Online “Early-Bird” Registration Prices – Prices increase $50 on Nov. 7
Fellow, Associate, Non-Clinical Affiliate, Emeritus Member $450
International Member $350
Candidate, Surgeon in Training, Clinical Affiliate Member $225
All Physician and Clinical Affiliate nonmembers $675
Active Military Free
All physician and clinical/non-clinical affiliates who are not AAHKS members $675
Special Course-Only Registration Prices
Orthopaedic Team Member Course $250
The Business of Total Joint Replacement $350
So that we maintain the educational focus of the AAHKS Annual Meeting environment, attendance is open only to the following:
- Members of AAHKS
- Nonmember physicians, medical residents, physician assistants, nurses or other licensed healthcare providers in clinical practice or with academic appointments (teaching or research) related to hip and knee care.
- Non-clinical practice and hospital administrators
- Invited speakers and presenters
- Invited media representatives
- Invited government officials
- Employees and independent contractors of exhibitors (Please see Exhibitor Central for exhibitor registration information.)
- Spouses or partners of members may register in the Guest category to attend meals and social events only. They are not permitted to attend educational programming or the Keynote speech.
Anyone else, including physicians who are not primarily engaged in direct patient or academic employment, is not eligible to attend the AAHKS Annual Meeting. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact AAHKS before registering at 847-698-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that we cannot accommodate everyone with an interest in attending the Annual Meeting. Those who cannot attend may view the podium abstracts and poster presentations online, and read the presented papers in the Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting published in the Journal of Arthroplasty.
AAHKS reserves the right to confirm the eligibility of all registrants prior to and at the time of the Annual Meeting, and to cancel registrations and issue refunds to those not meeting the qualifications.
Hotel Reservations for Physicians and Clinical and Non-Clinical Health Care Professionals
» Hotel Reservations are closed.
- Hilton Anatole Dallas – 2201 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
Hotels Near the Hilton Anatole:
- Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center – 2727 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
- Renaissance Dallas Hotel – 2222 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas, USA 75207
- Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center – 2150 Market Center Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
- Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas – 2101 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center – 2325 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
- DoubleTree Hotel Dallas – Market Center – 2015 Market Center Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75207, USA
Hotel Room Scam Advisory – Make reservations only with the hotels directly
You may be contacted by phone or email by outside housing companies (Expo Housing Services, Global Elite Travel, National Travel Associates, Travel Group Partners) to secure hotel reservations. These companies are not endorsed, affiliated or working in partnership with AAHKS (even though they may claim as such), and reservations made through these companies for our meeting cannot be guaranteed. Brokers soliciting your business have been known to accept payment without confirming room reservations. If this occurs, the hotel has no obligation to provide you with the accommodations you were expecting. Do not fall victim to this practice. AAHKS has contracted with Hilton Anatole, Hilton Garden Inn and DoubleTree by Hilton to manage the AAHKS room blocks for the Meeting, and they are the only sources that can guarantee your reservation. Please report any unauthorized solicitations to AAHKS by emailing email@example.com.
Meeting attendees can book the SuperShuttle shared ride shuttle from both airports to the Hilton Anatole. The rate to and from Love Field is $9 each way, and the rate from DFW is $18 each way. Log in to access the link.
For International Visitors
» Letter of Invitation: AAHKS will provide a letter of invitation to assist with your visa application process. Please complete and submit this form.
If you have questions, please contact Joshua Kerr, Director of International Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Visit the website of the United States Department of Homeland Security for a guide on what is required when visiting the United States.
» For our international meeting attendees who speak Spanish, the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau also has a website for you. Para nuestros asistentes a la reunión internacional que hablan español, también tienen un sitio web para usted.
» The Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau website has highlights, coupons, restaurant suggestions and much more.
» Visit Yelp.com for a restaurant listing in the Design District neighborhood where the Hilton Anatole is located.