Abstracts | Symposium Proposals | Surgical Technique Video Proposals
The AAHKS Annual Meeting Program Committee will review and select abstracts for podium and poster presentations. Authors of the abstracts selected for podium presentations have the opportunity to submit a manuscript for consideration of the James A. Rand Award, the Lawrence D. Dorr Award and the AAHKS Clinical Award. Authors of podium presentations also have the opportunity to submit a manuscript for publication in The Journal of Arthroplasty (JOA) Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting. All authors of podium and poster abstracts who are selected for the Annual Meeting are required to submit a manuscript for moderator review. Log in to begin or edit your submission.
The AAHKS Annual Meeting Program Committee is looking for symposium topics covering all aspects of arthroplasty and health policy. Symposia topics are cutting edge, controversial, or innovative. Symposia sessions at the Annual Meeting are always interactive (as opposed to a didactic). Log in to begin or edit your submission.
Surgical Technique Videos
The AAHKS Annual Meeting Program Committee is encouraging the submission of high quality, clinically relevant surgical technique video proposals that will provide high educational value. Log in to begin or edit your submission.
- June 1, 2017 11:59 pm (CST) Deadline for ALL submissions
- July Notification of selected submissions
- August 1 Deadline for disclosure submissions
- August 18 Deadline for draft manuscript submissions for award consideration
- October 6 11:59 pm (CST) Deadline for manuscript submissions for Moderator review
- October 6 11:59 pm (CST) Deadline to upload ePoster PDF file and Surgical Techniques video files to Apprisor website
- December 1 Deadline to submit final manuscript for the JOA Proceedings
Disclosures and Conflict of Interest
All abstract, symposia and video authors, co-authors and abstract and symposia presenters are required to complete disclosures of their financial relationships with commercial interests prior to entering submissions. Authors, co-authors and presenters can submit their disclosure information on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) website at www.aaos.org/disclosure. Disclosure information will be made available in the Final Program and JOA Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting. Submissions of authors failing to disclose will be withdrawn from the program.